Richard Branson's company, Virgin have just taken over the PKRA tour, injecting some much needed cash and media coverage in to kitesurfing. We look forward to the tour - and parties!
Camber Kitesurfing has appeared on the following tv programs,
2017 - Kite buggy experience with Actor Stephen Graham from Snatch, This is England2016
- Rusty Toothbrush Snow Winch Project2005
- BBC news - Kitesurfing Across the Channel to France2004
- Coastal Ways - Living by the sea and Coastal life2013
- World's Weirdest Weather- the power of air - kite buggying in the cold!2014
- Filming with Red Bull's Ed Leigh for a pilot TV show - teaching Ed to kitesurf.2012
- HSBC advert ISA's and savings advert https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=392212071875&set=o.118181594889096&type=3&theater
If we can help with your production, give us a call on 07960 587 482 or email email@example.com
More to Come,
Filming with Ed Leigh from Red Bull.
Red Bull article on 'Best things to to in the area'https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/wild-weekend-activities-southern-eastern-england